We’ve taken away the mystery.
This book explains exactly what a student has to demonstrate to pass NAPLAN Writing test if the genre is Narrative or Creative Writing. It is applicable to Creative WRiting throughout high school and beyond.
– The Five steps to successful Creative Writing
1. How to engage an audience.
2. How to create a setting and orient the reader.
3. The importance of structure and why there must be conflict in a story.
4. How to build up to a blockbuster ending.
5. The importance of sound spelling, vocabulary, paragraphing, punctuation and cohesion.
– Exemplar stories